EFT Combined Level 1 and Level 2 Workshop
An intensive 3-day tapping workshop to discover and practise the foundational skills of EFT in one interactive training.
This combined Level 1 and Level 2 training complies with EFT International requirements and includes:
- History, Efficacy and Science of EFT
- Building Bridges to EFT and the EFT Discovery Statement
- Tapping Basics (Setups and Sequences)
- Measuring and Testing
- Reflecting the Client’s Own Words (the importance of Rapport)
- Global Problems and Aspects
- Asking Good Questions
- Aches and Pains
- Introduction to Trauma and The Gentle Approaches
- The Tell the Story/Movie Techniques
- Beliefs and Core Issues - the Writing on Our Walls
- When EFT Doesn’t Work and Troubleshooting
- Handling Excessive Emotional Intensity
- Cognitive Shifts and Reframes
- Borrowing Benefits
- EFT for Self-Care: The Personal Peace Procedure
My style of teaching is interactive, and there is plenty of time set aside for demonstrations, practice in groups and pairs, and Q&A sessions.
The Certification Programme is optional and additional, available to those who want to practise professionally. Options are customised to ensure your success. See below in Related Items.
If you have already taken this workshop with me or another trainer and would like to repeat to refresh or gain CPD, I offer a substantial fee reduction. Please get in touch.
Places are limited to 8 participants.
DATES: Saturday-Sunday- Monday 25-26-27 February 2023 10am to 5pm + follow-up webinars to be agreed with participants
LOCATION: Cairn Hotel, Harrogate, HG1 2JD, North Yorkshire
COST: Attendance at the 3 day workshop: £390.00 (inc. manual, handouts and follow up webinars). To secure your place you can pay the non-returnable deposit of £70. BACS payment option available on request.
Following the requisite number of workshop hours/training as set out by EFT International, you can choose to become a professional practitioner, accredited by the Association (EFTi).