Practical Tools for Health and Transformation
It is increasingly recognised that spirituality is essential to personal and community well being. Whilst there is no one definitive definition, I have come to understand it as everyone’s natural connection with the wonder and energy of life— it includes the instinct to explore that experience and its meaning.
According to the Royal College of Psychiatrists, spirituality is identified with experiencing a deep sense of meaning and purpose in life, together with a sense of belonging. It is about acceptance, integration and wholeness.
It is not about dogma. You are encouraged to develop your own interpretation. I’m inviting you to come and explore:
- How you can take charge of your own healing and self-development
- Supportive skills and strategies that will enable you to develop and sustain a spiritual practice that is authentic for you
- How to recharge your batteries and feed your soul
What does this look like in practice and what am I offering?
I am offering practical tools to resource yourself in a calm and reflective space if you are:
- experiencing stress or challenges
- working with people who are experiencing stress and challenges
- looking for ways to cultivate peace in the middle of chaos
If you would you like to develop a healthy relationship with the Mystery this workshop is for you.
Fee, Date, Times and Location
New date to be announced, 10.00 – 5.00pm, Harrogate