EFT Level 2
The EFT Level 2 workshop completes training in the Foundational Skills. It consists of a 12 hours experiential training following the EFTi syllabus requirements. During this course, you will deepen your understanding of EFT, and explore in greater depth its range of applications and its tried and tested techniques and strategies. Following the workshop you have to option to participate in the Certification Programme and become a certified practitioner, accredited by EFT International.
EFT International Level 2 Curriculum:
- Review of basic knowledge and skills (EFT Level1)
- More About the Trauma Experience and how to address it
- The Gentle Techniques
- The Movie/Tell the Story Technique for Level 2
- Rapport Skills
- Writing on the Wall Metaphor and Introduction to Limiting Beliefs
- Identifying and handling Core Issues and the “Tabletops” Metaphor
- Handling Specific Past Events, and the “Table Legs” Metaphor
- Reversals (and Secondary Gains): More About When EFT Doesn’t Work
- Introduction to Using EFT by Phone or Video Conferencing
- "Getting Out of Your Own Way”
- Introduction to using Intuition
- More on Testing and Testing for Tail-Enders
- Integrating Cognitive Shifts (Client Reframes)
- Introduction to Reframing (Practitioner Reframes)
- Role of “The Positive” in EFT
- Introduction to Tapping with Children
- Introduction to Surrogate Tapping
- Introduction to Tapping with Animals
- Introduction to Working with Groups
- More on Borrowing Benefits
- Additional Tapping Points
- Additional Tapping Strategies
- The Importance of Practitioner Self-Care and the Personal Peace Procedure
- Safety: Professional and Ethical Considerations for Practitioner and Client
- "Do Not Go Where you Don’t Belong" - scope of practice
My style of teaching is interactive, and there is plenty of time set aside for demonstrations, practice in groups and pairs, and Q&A sessions.
The Certification Programme is optional and additional, available to those who want to practise professionally. See below. Options are customised to ensure your success.
If you have already taken this workshop with me or another trainer and would like to repeat to refresh or gain CPD, I offer a substantial fee reduction. Please get in touch.
“Thank you so much for a wonderful couple of days. I did slightly worry before the course, as I am an ‘outdoor girl’, so sitting in a room for 2 days can be slightly daunting – I needn’t have worried, the course is so interesting and when it had finished, I couldn’t help but wish Martine was with us for another day!! The days flew by so quickly, with so much knowledge being shared and practical experience, which really helped me to feel confident that I was taking in what was being taught. I found Martine to be very supportive and she puts each student at ease. Martine is an inspirational teacher and I will carry on recommending her courses to everyone.”
Sarah Berrisford, Epona Equine Reiki Centre.
“I have just completed EFT levels 1 and 2 with Martine over a three day block. The training was impeccably planned and resourced. Her skill in delivering the content, facilitating group participation, whilst balancing differing abilities and backgrounds, was masterful. I came away from the training knowing that I had learnt a huge amount about EFT and energy psychology which was going to be the beginning of a very interesting journey. Also, I was very aware of being able to apply much of the leaning to psychosexual psychotherapy, and refine some interventions from other therapy modalities. She is the most exceptional woman and I will not hesitate to train with her again.”
Andrew Yates, Psychosexual Psychotherapist.
Places are limited to 8 participants.
DATES: Saturday-Sunday 12-13 February 2022
LOCATION: Cairn Hotel, Harrogate, HG1 2JD, North Yorkshire
COST: Attendance at the 12 hours workshop: £240.00 (inc. manual and handouts). To secure your place you can pay the non-returnable deposit of £70. BACS payment option available on request.
A 21 hour experiential workshop to refine your skills and explore nuanced and creative applications of EFT.
Following the requisite number of workshop hours/training as set out by EFT International, you can choose to become a professional practitioner, accredited by the Association (EFTi).
Group Mentoring Sessions, in a collegial ambience where everyone’s input is invited, we celebrate EFT success, discuss matters arising from our practice, bring blind spots into light, focus on self-care and development and share ideas. We usually have fun too.