A two-day experiential workshop fulfilling the EFTi Level 3 (Advanced) requirements. During this course, you will deepen your understanding of EFT, and explore in greater depth its range of applications and its tried and tested techniques and strategies.
Pre-requisite is Practitioner certification. Practitioners who have trained with other trainers, EFTi or not, are welcome to enquire.
To enhance your:
- Art of delivery
We will explore:
- Presence: How to be fully present with your clients, so that you can receive and work with whatever your clients bring to the session. Includes personal awareness, safety and on-going development
- Questions: How to use questions to unearth the roots of your clients difficulties so you can use your EFT skills more effectively. Includes clean language.
- Conversational EFT
- Intuition: How to develop and make the most of your innate intuitive skills when working with clients. What intuition is and what it is not.
- Working with trauma: How to work effectively with client’s experience of trauma. Includes protective distancing methods and working with metaphors
- Clearing more limiting beliefs.
- More on Choices and Reframes.
- Parts work: How to work with a client’s inner parts (including shadow parts and sub-personalities) to resolve old patterns of behaviour and inner conflicts.
- Ethics and Professional Practice issues
My style of teaching is interactive, and there is plenty of time set aside for demonstrations, practice in groups and pairs, and Q&A sessions.
DATES: Saturday and Sunday 23-24 November 2019, 9:30 to 5:30
LOCATION: Luna Treatment Rooms, 10 Haywra Street, Harrogate, HG1 5BJ, North Yorkshire
COST: Attendance at the two-day workshop : £240.00 (inc. manual and handouts)
The Certification Programme for accreditation by EFTi as an Advanced Practitioner is additional and costed as follows: the case study follow-up package is comprised of marking of up to 4 case studies (minimum requirement) and one-to-one discussion/feedback is £180. A full day of group pre-certification mentoring is £65 (available from 3 participants). Additional case studies and/or mentoring is £50 per hour and agreed on a needs basis with the student.
The online examination is mandatory for accreditation and externally administered by EFTi.
To secure your place you can pay the non-returnable deposit of £70, either using PayPal or by cheque, the balance being payable on the day.
For further information please contact me.
|Enter date of course:|