A two-day experiential workshop fulfilling the AAMET Level 3 (Advanced) requirements. During this course, you will deepen your understanding of EFT, and explore in greater depth its range of applications and its tried and tested techniques and strategies.
Pre-requisite is Practitioner certification completed in no less than the past 6 months. Practitioners who have trained with other trainers, AAMET or not, are welcome to enquire.
To enhance your:
- Art of delivery
We will explore:
- Presence: How to be fully present with your clients, so that you can receive and work with whatever your clients bring to the session. Includes personal awareness, safety and on-going development
- Questions: How to use questions to unearth the roots of your clients difficulties so you can use your EFT skills more effectively. Includes clean language.
- Conversational EFT
- Intuition: How to develop and make the most of your innate intuitive skills when working with clients. What intuition is and what it is not.
- Working with trauma: How to work effectively with client’s experience of trauma. Includes protective distancing methods and working with metaphors
- Clearing more limiting beliefs.
- More on Choices and Reframes.
- Parts work: How to work with a client’s inner parts (including shadow parts and sub-personalities) to resolve old patterns of behaviour and inner conflicts.
- Ethics and Professional Practice issues
My style of teaching is interactive, and there is plenty of time set aside for demonstrations, practice in groups and pairs, and Q&A sessions.
Dates, times and location:
Saturday and Sunday 14-15 July 2018, 9:30 to 5:30, Harrogate
Investment £240. To secure your place you can pay the non-returnable deposit of £70, either using PayPal or by cheque, the balance being payable on the day.
For information contact me.
|Enter date of course:|
The fee for the Post Certification Training and Supervision Support is £42 per individual supervision/coaching session. I offer pre-certification group supervision days where possible at £60 per 6 hour day for a minimum of 3 participants.
The case study follow-up package is comprised of marking of up to 4 case studies and one hour one-to-one discussion/supervision is £180.