Supervision and Mentoring for AAMET Trainers and Trainer of Trainers
A collaborative journey focused on excellence in EFT Education
With Ranjana Appoo and Martine Moorby
90 minute group supervision for up to 8 AAMET Trainer participants
Next dates (UK times):
Tuesday 23 January 2018, 4.30pm – 6.00pm UK time
Tuesday 13 March 2018, 4:30pm – 6:00pm UK time
Tuesday 15 May 2018 4:30pm – 6:00pm UK time
Tuesday 17 July 2018 4:30pm – 6:00pm UK time
Investment: £43 per session (full payment required for registration)
Payments to be made via Paypal.
Pioneering Excellence in Supervision for AAMET Trainers
Together we will be…
- Creating a reflective space to support best practice
- Exploring training techniques
- Discussing the importance of maintaining student engagement and support
- Discovering solutions for classroom challenges
- Sharing observation, assessment and encouragement skills
- Developing effective feedback techniques
- Coming into alignment with AAMET Regulations, Syllabus, Competencies, and Ethics
- Providing each other with assistance and nourishment
- Establishing a community of professional and transformative Educators
- The focus of these sessions will be to establish clarity of intention, to grow in our roles as instructors and to develop both personally and professionally. Martine and Ranjana will also share some of their personal experiences as Educators.
I’d like to send praise Martine and Ranjana’s way; their Mentoring classes are of high quality and provide an excellent, welcoming platform to meaningfully discuss cases, training issues and share best practices. Kudos to them both!” – Jondi Whitis, MTOT/AAMET International
Martine is an educator, mentor and wellbeing coach with formal training and a background in education. Her own challenges with stress led her to learn meditation, relax with Reiki and to open to the wonder and energy of Life in new healthy ways. Along the way, she found EFT. She is a AAMET Trainer of Trainers, a Reiki Master and Teacher and a Spiritual Educator with the Spiritual Companions Trust. Martine has always taken a very down-to-earth approach to her work, balancing the inspirational with the practical. We all lead busy lives so she believes in selecting the right tools and techniques to achieve positive results in a realistic timeframe.
You can connect with Martine on Facebook – https://facebook.com/withMartine.
Ranjana is an inspired and sensitive educator and holistic health professional. She practises and teaches LiberatingTouch®, EFT and Jin Shin Jyutsu. She is also an AAMET Trainer of Trainers, Artist, and Health Researcher. She has devoted her life to experiencing and sharing peace, delight, beauty, and Truth. She has travelled extensively and lectured in Fine Arts. Ranjana succeeded in overcoming chronic health challenges, and since 1995 dedicated herself to the study of nutrition, complementary therapies and holistic health. She is dedicated to the journey of Self-Realisation and shares her insights in workshops, articles and paintings. For more information check out: www.emotionalhealthcentre.com
You can connect with Ranjana on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ranjana.appoo
Here is a five minute video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUcejXDT0A